Mark 2000 Series – Angle Body On/Off Valve
The Mark 2000 is an externally piloted, angle-seat valve with self-adjusting packing gland, intermediate relief, and wiper. The angle-seat construction of the body makes extremely high flow rates possible, particularly in comparison to conventional globe valves.
The compact size and light-weight design makes this valve ideal for OEM machinery and other applications where space is limited.
- Actuator can be rotated 360°
- Fast response, compact design, high flow rates, and stainless steel body trim
- Maintenance-free actuator with long service life
- Self-adjusting packing glands
- Lower life-cycle costs
- Low air consumption due to small actuator valve
- Water hammer free design
- Position indicator (open/closed) standard