Mark 58 Series – Globe Style Back Pressure
The Mark 58 back pressure regulator features three ports: a bypass outlet on the bottom and two side ports which are directly connected to serve as inlet and outlet for flow-through. It can be installed in a "T" fashion allowing fluid to flow in one side and out the other with the flow relieved via the bottom bypass when the pressure exceeds the setting. It can also be installed with one side port as an inlet and the other side port plugged. In this arrangement, when the inlet pressure exceeds the set point, fluid is relieved through the bottom port.
The Mark 58 is available in sizes up to 2" (DN50) in a wide variety of body materials. Diaphragms can be either stainless steel or elastomer. Low flow versions with CV values as low as 0.26 (2,24 KV) are available in certain sizes.
- Easy to maintain and service – Remove bottom-entry cage to access plug; diaphragm accessible from top
- Large, effective diaphragm area for increased accuracy and sensitivity
- Large orifices and body passages provide high-flow capacities
- Tight shutoff with choice of Hard (ANSI Class IV) or soft (ANSI Class VI shutoff)
- Versatile Application – Use on steam, air, gas, liquids, or chemicals